WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
What Better Business Bureau Says
About Us ...
Stephen Edwards Company
( WorldwideInvestmentCars.com )
3128 Tarpon Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89120
BBB GETS AVERAGE 800,000 TOTAL COMPLAINTS YEARLY
* we have ( 0 ) BBB complaints 21 years
* BBB monitors all businesses in USA whether
business is a BBB member - or not
* our business started in 1998 - 21 years old
* BBB rating A+ ( 0 BBB customer complaints )
* transactions - over 14,882 sold since 1998
... average 61 sold monthly
* phone ( 702 ) 560 - 0625
BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU RATING A+
... we must be doing something right
* EASY PROOF IN 1 MINUTE ...
(google) Stephen Edwards Company Las Vegas
* then near top of page (click) Better Business Bureau
Profile for Stephen Edwards Company Las Vegas
* it takes you directly to Las Vegas BBB website
WE ARE ( NOT ) BBB ACCREDITED ...
THAT'S GOOD - NOT BAD
* to be accredited a business must join BBB and pay a large
yearly membership fee ( up to $10,000 & more ) & then
automatically get A+ rating ( pay to play )
* we are not a member of BBB. We do ( NOT ) pay any $$$
to BBB ( yearly membership fee ) for our A+ rating
* we think to be accredited should be based on good business
history ( NOT $$$ ). BBB gives us A+ rating because of
( 0 ) customer complaints in 21 years ...
# of complaints most important thing !!!
WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
* APPRAISER IN OREGON emailed us ...
I'm 64 and a former marine. Who says can't teach
old dog new tricks ? Thanks for selling my 1970
Dodge Super Bee to bar owner in Paris. Was
skeptical at first. Never heard of you. But it made
sense & everything checked out with BBB. I can't
believe it's only $250. Thanks again. Now sell my
1969 Lincoln. 4 photos & unlimited description
attached. $250 check in the mail - JOE
* CPA IN CALIFORNIA emailed us ...
I have a love-hate relationship with you. LOVE
you helping me liquidate my collection. HATE
your other customers are giving me competition.
Sent you the 2 Charger football game tickets I
promised you. Keep up the good work - KEN
* ELECTRICIAN IN OREGON emailed us ...
last night me & my wife had the best SEX in 10
years after we received the $55,000 for my 1932
Buick. Tell radio DJ in Germany thanks. Sending
you $250, 7 car photos & description in mail.
Now sell my 1957 Olds - TERRY
* CAR DEALER IN TEXAS emailed us ...
did you get the bottle of wine I sent you ?
You saved me by selling those 3 cars. Trying to
sell them for fair market value was like trying
to put square peg in round hole. $250 a real
bargain. Here is description & 5 photos for
63 Nova. $250 check in mail - RANDY
* UCLA COLLEGE PROFESSOR emailed us ...
I didn't think the soccer player in Brazil would
pay $237,000 for my 1953 Eldorado convertible.
You proved me wrong. Thanks for selling it in
19 days - ROBERT
* RETIRED FARMER IN IOWA emailed us ...
when God closes 1 door he opens another.
Thank God for New Zealanders. Received my
$48,000 yesterday. Thanks. Tell Jeremy I
found extra parts for the 67 Grand Prix & tell
him they will be in the car's trunk when he
gets it - FRANK
* ENGINEER IN MINNESOTA emailed us ...
you guys rock !!! Thanks for selling my
Mustang in 13 days for my $77,000 asking
price - SALLY
* BANKER IN NEW YORK emailed us ...
brilliant idea - why didn't I think of it ?
Thanks for selling my 1967 Ferrari to hotel
owner in Tokyo. My wife will be sending
you photos, description & $250 check for my
1960 Jaguar. Sell another one for me - TED
* TIRE SALESMAN IN FLORIDA emailed us ...
opportunity knocked. I finally answered the door.
Thanks for selling my 56 Bel Air to pizza lawyer
in Italy in 24 days. My wife said every time we eat
pizza we'll think of the 56 Bel Air and the $69,000
it sold for. Best $250 I ever spent - RALPH
* MECHANIC IN UTAH emailed us ...
bingo. You guys are the jackpot. Thanks for
selling my 1967 Camaro Street Rod in 21 days.
Received my $68,700 bank wire Tuesday.
Shipping company picked up car today.
Sending you title tomorrow by Federal Express.
Email me when you get it - TONY
* COLLECTOR IN MICHIGAN emailed us ...
It was a no-brainer. It worked like you said it
would. Thanks for selling my 37 Packard so
fast for $223,000. I was shocked - WALTER
* MECHANIC IN GEORGIA emailed us ...
thanks for selling my 1946 Mercury in 23 days
for $51,000 to musican in Australia. Wow.
Thanks again. I'm so glad I didn't listen to my
friends. Your service didn't make sense to 95%
of them. Of course they didn't have an expensive
classic car for sale & were ignorant of today's
terrible USA market conditions. Now I want you
to sell my 1970 Chevelle. Will email you photos
& description after lunch & send you $250
check - MIKE
* FLIPPER IN ALABAMA emailed us ...
this is great. Southeast market soft. I find
good classic cars dirt cheap. You sell them
overseas. For past 4 years I've been making a
pile of $$$. I thank you. My wife thanks you.
My kids thank you. Thanks, thanks, thanks
again. Attached is description & photos of
1967 GTO. I want $68,000. The $250 check
in the mail. Let's sell another one - FRED
* BUILDER IN VIRGINIA emailed us ...
it pays to advertise where the serious buyers
are. Did the stock broker in Hong Kong like
my 1967 Corvette convertible ? I know I like
his $118,000 - JOE
* CAR DEALER IN KANSAS emailed us ...
I invested $250. Found a money tree. For first
time in my life I'm keeping my big mouth
shut & not telling others about your service.
Why help my competition ? Did the doctor
in Denmark like the Impala ? Will call you
Friday. I have 2 more cars I want you
to sell - JULIO
* DAUGHER IN FLORIDA emailed us ...
my father died & left my mother a 1957 T-Bird.
Your dealer in Norway got more $$$ for it from
the restaurant owner than we thought it was
worth. Thanks. Me & my mom appreciate it.
We give you people thumbs up - KATHY
* DENTIST IN VERMONT emailed us ...
I'm happy. Tell others never to quit. Wasted $400
running ads in Hemmings for 3 months. No buyers.
Your dealer in Spain got me a buyer in 23 days for
my Mercedes for my $127,000 price. I'll never run
ads in Hemmings again. You the man - WALT
* SCHOOL TEACHER IN ILLINOIS emailed us ...
I divorced my "deadbeat" know-it-all husband.
My husband badmouths everyone including you
guys. I thought your service made sense. He
badmouthed you. What a fool doesn't understand
they laugh at & criticize - thinking they are showing
superiority - when actually they are showing their
ignorance. I did it anyway. Thanks for selling my
1964 Jaguar for my $119,500 price. It sure sold fast
to lawyer in Singapore - AMANDA
* TV WEATHERMAN IN ARIZONIA emailed us ...
with increasing USA floods, hurricanes, tornados,
snow storms, drought, earthquakes & fires - it was
hard to get my $79,000 asking price in USA. You
made it quick & easy to get my $79,000 price
overseas. Thanks - ROBERT
* CAR DEALERS IN CALIFORNIA emailed us ...
what we were doing wasn't working. $250 car
regsitration fee seemed reasonable. So we took a
shot. Glad we did. Thanks for selling our 1968
Dodge Dart for $247,000. It was the best
investment we ever made - SALLY & PETER
* ARCHITECT IN IDAHO emailed us ...
never heard of you. But there are millions of
successful businesses in USA I never heard of
until I need their services. So I did it. Thanks
for selling my 1941 Chrysler woody for
$280,000. And the best part was it took only
28 days. Thanks again - PAUL
ENGLAND'S COLLECTIBLES EXPERT
( www. PaulFraserCollectibles.com )
REPORTS ON CLASSIC CARS
* Sultan of Brunei ( near Malaysia ) owns over
5,000 collectible cars
* demand dictates prices. The USA market is
flooded with classic cars for sale. Large supply.
Top price hard to get in USA. Worldwide
with low supply prices higher & rising
* investors in Hong Kong, Singapore & Australia
are bullish on tangible assets like collectible cars.
They are concerned about the "unstable" stock
market, inflation, social & political problems
* classic car prices are rising worldwide as
investors look for 'safe' places for their cash.
Classic cars are a great alternative
* worldwide collectible cars have beaten art, wine,
coins, gold, silver & stocks by gigantic margins
* China's 870,000 new millionaires are buying
classic cars. These status symbols are now a
major part of the Chineese culture
* banking problems in Europe. There has been
increased demand for classic cars under
$50,000. Especially in England. People would
rather have assets than cash in the bank
* with around 250,000 Europeans retiring monthly
with high levels of disposable income, they are
investing in classic cars for their kids
* 3 new hedge funds in England, Dubai & Hong
Kong buying $950 million in collectible cars
* shrewd Florida dealer buying low in USA &
selling overseas for enormous profits. He says like
throwing meat to hungry lions
* European, Australian & Japanese dealers low on
inventory. Don't have classic cars for fast-growing
demand. Report 450% increase in 1st time buyers
* 37 cars sold overseas last month - March 2020
SALES SINCE 1998
* over ( 14,882 ) sold overseas since 1998
* average ( 61 ) sold monthly for 21 years ...
DON'T BELIEVE IT ...
how many classic cars does you local classic car
dealership sell monthly. Now multiply that x 957
overseas dealers. ( 61 ) sold monthly LOW. Sales would
be higher if we had more cars to sell
* AVERAGE SELLING TIME ( 30 ) days
* since 1998 fastest time car sold ( 5 ) days
* most expensive sold 1967 Ferrari - $2.2 million
* least expensive sold 1958 Nash - $23,000
WHY $250 COST ?
$250 is to make sure you " serious " and don't waste
dealer's time & money. And remenber ...
we pay $350 for pre-purchase inspection of your car. We
don't want to ( LOSE $350 ) because you ( not serious )
$250 A BARGAIN ...
EACH ADDITIONAL CAR $100
* get your asking price ( cash )
* easy financing ( 5% down ) makes your car "special "
and gets your car sold overseas FAST
* NO commissions
* NO hidden fees ... NO renewals
* NO contracts - NO surprises
* keep possession of car until sold
* we do all the work for you ( until sold )
* easy - safe - fast - realistic - proven
Get It Sold Now For Your Asking Price
While You Still Can
CALL ( 702 ) 560 - 0625
BBB RATING A+
( 0 BBB complaints )
since 1998 - 21 years
EASY - SAFE - FAST
REALISTIC - PROVEN
quick sale overseas - your asking price
SEEK & YEA SHALL RECEIVE
call today (702) 560-0625